Monday, March 23, 2009

Future Doctors, Baseball Stars and All-Around Cuties Beware...Brady is One Step Ahead!

Nothing makes me happier than a baby that loves a camera but this is definitely a two way relationship; the camera loves Brady! How CUTE is this little guy??!! From his mini scrubs (daddy is a doc) and Tigers hat, to his heart melting smile and pout, Brady has it all! Take a look at the photos I had the pleasure of taking last weekend and tell me you just don't want to squeeze him up!! :) There were so many "good takes" that I could hardly decide which to post...thanks to Brady's mama and dad for sharing this sweet treat with the world!!
*Savannah*










































1 comment:

Unknown said...

These pics are so fantastic Savannah! Can't wait to see what you get out of my kiddos!